Over the next three years South Asian Arts-uk aims to build on the success of past 14 years; to nurture, champion and showcase the best of South Asian Arts by presenting a unique, culturally-enriching programme of activities that would otherwise be inaccessible to the public and as far reaching as possible.
We will look to:
- Inspire more people to take part in the arts
- Promote artistic excellence and innovation
- Spot nurture and develop talent
- Working in partnership
- Empower artists to pursue successful career.
- Strengthening the Yorkshire Region as an arts and cultural destination
This will be through commissions, live music and dance performance programme, out-of school activities, community programmes, digital and social media.